WELCOME TO THE FOOD SHIFT.
A program that will COMPLETELY change the way you understand and experience food, eating, movement, and self care.
A program that will provide shifts in YOUR life while also guiding the way you can help YOUR CLIENTS.
A program that will guarantee a framework grounded in theory in a relatable yet informative manner.
A program that will inspire curiosity while giving concrete strategies on how to navigate emotional eating.
A program that requires introspection about the way we see ourselves, but also encourages complete non-judgement within this process.
A program that uses cutting edge research designed to help fellow health/healing professionals understand emotional eating while helping clients prepare for success.
A program filled with grace, mindfulness, and resiliency training.
A program provided by two PhD-trained Psychologists that are experts in the field of eating psychology, who have been in numerous podcasts and national media, and contributed to the literature with their own research and publications.
A PROGRAM YOU SIMPLY CANNOT AFFORD TO MISS.
WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
- The healing/helping professionals who work with clients in any number of settings (fitness + health coaches, life + business coaches, healers, therapists, etc.).
- ANYONE who wants to learn more about emotional eating...to enhance their own habits related to this dynamic AND/OR foster positive changes within clients you might work with.
- The coach/healer/helper/nutritionist/professional who cares about learning and applying what they learn to their own process.
- The coach/healer/helper/nutritionist/professional who cares about cutting edge research and being able to use (immediately) what they have learned to their own clients.
- The coach/healer/helper/nutritionist/professional who is grounded in integrity and ethics within their work.
- The coach/healer/helper/nutritionist/professional who wants support in applying theory and techniques to their clients to instill positive and long-lasting attitudinal and behavioral change with eating, movement, and self care.
- The coach/healer/helper/nutritionist/professional who has gone on and off diets, feels discouraged about their eating habits, feels annoyed/unhappy with their body size and shape, has guilt/shame thoughts turned inward, wants to be inspired and feel empowered in how they eat, move, and engage in self care (and encourage others to do the same).
- This program is NOT for the individual that does not care about personal development, who does not believe in using research to inform work, and uses quick fixes methodology in their internal and client work.
GIVE ME THE DETAILS!!!
WHAT DOES PROGRAM CONSIST OF?
- A 2-hour LIVE Masterclass Training (recording provided if you can't make it; the date is set for Sunday, August 28th at 8PM ET) that focuses on theory behind emotional eating, immediate techniques to begin creating change in eating today, and long-term techniques to create mindset and behavioral change over time.
- A live Q+A following the training to follow up with any questions about application, technique, theory, or whatever based on our talk.
- A client workbook to use yourself and/or give to clients.
- Ten ADDITIONAL short videos (see section below for topic specifics!) that will enhance your own learning and that you can give to YOUR clients that follow the workbook, encourage self-introspection, and walk through The Food Shift process.
THE BONUS VIDEO CONTENT!
- PART 1: THE 'WHY'S' OF EMOTIONAL EATING & BODY PERFECTION PRESSURES
- 1) The Sociocultural Model: Why do I feel so pressured to be perfect?
- 2) Family & Peer Influences: Value transmission is accidental
- 3) Female Pressures to be Superwoman: Is self care selfish?
- 4) Outcome-Oriented Values: Living in a culture of shoulds
- 5) The Dangers of Disconnection: The 'compare & despair' attitudes in life, love, and food
- PART 2: THE 'HOWS' OF OVERCOMING EMOTIONAL EATING & BODY PERFECTION PRESSURES
- 1) Creating Media Literacy: Deconstructing the 'should's' and developing the 'wants'
- 2) DBT: Identifying/understanding emotions
- 3) DBT: Coping + navigating triggers
- 4) Self-Care Mindset: Letting go of the superwoman and developing goals with grace
- 5) Intuitive Eating & Intuitive Movement: Drop the excess weight while gaining an intuitive life
** Each video comes with applied action items that will inspire curiosity and self-reflection!
"The Food Shift has changed the way I think about food, emotional eating, consistency and doing what feels right to me and for my body, nourishing my body the way nature intended and being mindful about the way in which I do that. Self care is a necessity. You need to take care of yourself in order to be able to take care of those you love. Ariane and Kelsey are two amazing women with hearts of gold, best of all - they have the knowledge and expertise to assist you in becoming the person you always wanted to be."
Jess Garay, RN
MEET YOUR FACILITATORS!
MEET DR. KELSEY LATIMER!
CLICK HERE TO SEE HER BIO!
MEET DR. ARIANE MACHIN
CLICK HERE TO SEE HER BIO!